Make room for creativity
We hate to break it to you, but there is no universal answer or manual on how to create the perfect in-house agency. However, there actually is one thing that is true for all creative work: the better the conditions are, the better the output will be.
In other words, helping your team create more value for the brand starts with creative management and implementing a way of working that fits your company. And this is where our senior consultants, with more than 15 years of experience from leading and coaching creatives, can help.
It doesn’t matter if you’re starting an in-house function from scratch or if you want to scale the capabilities of an existing organisation – we have experience from a wide range of cases and can assist with everything from advisory services to setting up and running a full-service agency.
Last but not least, we assist in the change management needed when you try to set up better conditions for creative work. Because that’s another thing we know for sure: if you are to succeed, it requires everyone to make changes – not just the the creative or marketing department.
For example, we can help you by:
- Interim Creative Directors
- Coaching and mentoring of Creative Directors (also via digital platforms)
- Upskilling creative teams
- Defining agency vision and mission statements
- Development of creative processes
- Development of brief culture, processes and templates
- Development of feedback culture and implement format for Creative Review
- Development of internal competence of buying communication
- Creative lead for cross-functional projects
- Attracting talent and retaining existing team
- Audit of partner network
- Audit of team composition
- Scope of work evaluation and tracking
- Change management
- Network circles for creative leaders